Posted by Mark
on Oct 15th, 2013 | 0 comments
- My second major project, currently in development, expected to be available on the App Store in November 2013.
- As a power RSS user, I wanted to build an app to my own specifications, minimalizing UI, and introducing new efficient design ideas.
- Provides image caching for offline reading.
- Includes support for news aggregator services such as The Old Reader, Feedly, and TT-RSS.
- Supports sharing by Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
- Designed specifically for iOS 7 & retina displays.
- Utilizes asynchronous network connections for fetching feeds and caching images.
- Currently working on increasing performance by integrating multi-threading for feed parsing and integrating additional web service APIs for aggregation, sharing, and read-it-later services.
- Code samples available on request.